Immigration For Medical Professionals: Permanent Residence Status

Each of the visa programs mentioned in our two recent articles (F-1, J-1, H-1B) is a temporary residence program (among which include also the O-1, TN and E-2 visas, which we will discuss in future posts).  In other words, it…

by -

Immigration For Medical Professionals: The H-1B Professional Worker Visa

The most common program by which foreign nationals enter the U.S. to work as physicians is the professional workers visa, or H-1B visa.  To obtain an H-1B visa, the foreign born physician must be sponsored by an employer.  This visa…

by -

Immigration For Medical Professionals: Attending Medical School In the U.S.

Foreign nationals who wish to attend medical school and/or practice medicine in the United States have a number of avenues available to them through U.S. immigration. In this brief article we will discuss the F-1 and J-1 student visas, as…

by -

Call Now ButtonCall